The students / parents paying the fees through the online payment systems should follow the following process for paying the fees.
- Insert the PRN (Enrollment_no) of the student.
- Once Enrollment no. entered the name of the student & the details of unpaid fees will be displayed.
- Please ensure that the College Name,Enrollment no.,students details & amount are correct.
- Once satisfied that the details are correct click on the Process to payment button.
- The payment gateway will give you options of selecting payment mode through credit, debit or net banking.
- You have to select the mode and further enter details and make the payment.
- Standard Online payment charges are applicable.
- Online payment charges: Credit Cards- 0.05%, Debit Cards- 0.05 % if transaction less than 2000 & 1% if transaction more than 2000, Net Banking-INR 15
- 18% GST extra applicable for all payment mode.